Using Outlook Web Access (OWA)
You can check your email from any computer in the world with a connection to the Internet.
To do this:
- In Internet Explorer, go to: https://webmail.charlottecountryday.org Please note the https not http, the s stands for secure (encrypted) connection.
- When the OWA screen loads, If you are on your own computer at home you can click the This is a private computer button and it will remember some of the settings for you in future, if you are at an internet cafe, or a friends house or the like, do not click this and keep it on the This is a public or shared computer.
- Type in your username. Your username is your ccds e-mail address WITHOUT the domain info. Thus, if your e-mail address is email@example.com you would type your username as joe.shmoe
- Next type in your password. This is the same password you use to login to your computer at school.
- Press return or click the Log On button.
- At this point you should be logged into A screen that looks very much like your "Regular" outlook at school.
NOTE: These instructions assume you are using Internet Explorer.
You can use any browser you want to access OWA, but only Internet Explorer has all the features enabled. Firefox, Opera, and Safari, all work, but they will use the OWA "Lite" version that is noticable stripped down.